Author Topic: Skye  (Read 186 times)

Offline Rebecca

• Global Moderator
  • Every day is a new start
  • About me: Owned by a Ragdoll
Skye
« on: January 29, 2020, 04:17:27 pm »
Realized I have not shared a photo of our pup since she was little - this monster is not so little anymore

In her favorite thing - SNOW

Spoiled dog

• Freyr, Freya, Rune, MonAmi, and Blaise

Offline Desi

• Global Moderator
  • tired lol
    • RagdollCatsUnited.com
Re: Skye
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 03:38:35 am »
So you have Ragdolls...   How does one adjust to such an experience with an overly energetic puppy after laziness was the order of the day?
  • Desmond the Ragdoll, Duma the Savannah, and Baby Bobbie Dylan child of the mean streets, poetess and occasional musician.
I think it's fixed now

Ragdoll Cats United!

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 03:38:35 am »

Offline HelenMac

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2020, 06:03:40 am »
Gosh she has grown. How are thw Hooligans with her now? Hope things have settled
  • Shadow and Zimba

Offline Rebecca

• Global Moderator
  • Every day is a new start
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2020, 03:53:22 pm »
Nope Nope Nope
Still work in progress in getting the Raggies to like her.  She is too rambouis for them and now they have lost their night time sleeping spots in our bedroom. Red hides in basement in the evenings. Last night I went to bed early and he came up for cuddles, but I had to get up to groom him.  Even Freyr has given up trying to be friends.
Skye is getting better at ignoring them, unless she wants attention. Hubby and I have been lazy about training her daily - so we have to get back to that.  She was just spayed so her hormones are settling. I am hoping that she will settle some more over the next few months. I have to make sure I make time for kitty cuddles as miss Skye is the jealous type and doesn't like the kitties cuddling on my chair or bed.  Sometimes hubby goes to bed with her early and I cuddle the kitties on the couch.
I have lost weight because Skye will not do her business in our yard (yay no cleaning up of yard lol) so must walk her.  We need to get her recall going so some off leash runs can be done.
  • Freyr, Freya, Rune, MonAmi, and Blaise

Offline Codysmom

• Global Moderator
  • Mum to Cody, Katy & Mittens!
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2020, 09:36:44 pm »
Wow! She had really GROWN! I don't think I'd have the energy for a pup right now, LOL! Bailey is just right being a small dog I can give him a quick run round the yard chasing a ball. We have a large yard and it gets rid of his energy. Thankfully he has Katy for a buddy, they've always liked each other and enjoy playing together. I'm always happy when Amy's back during the school holidays because then  Bailey's with her most of the time and just loves playing with her, they have a lot of fun together.
  • 2 Raggies, 1 moggie (Ragdoll wannabee) and a mini doxie!

Ragdoll Cats United!

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2020, 09:36:44 pm »

Tags: