Author Topic: Is there an end?  (Read 1038 times)

Offline HelenMac

Re: Is there an end?
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2020, 04:51:45 am »
How's Jamie doing?
  • Shadow and Zimba

Offline Linda

• Global Moderator
  • A house is not a home without a furbaby...or SIX!
  • About me: Owned by a Ragdoll
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2020, 07:38:46 pm »
OH MY GOSH~ I have just read all of this and am hoping that things have taken a better turn and that poor Jamie is now doing much better. This has been a horible adventure for both of you. :(
  • Lady Truffles of Sugarland (TRUFFLES) 1/1/2012, Lady Taffanella of Garland (AKA TAFFY) 4/1/2013. King Tutankhamun (AKA TUT) 2/1/2015. Sir Simon Sez (AKA SIMON) 10/1/2005, Princess SashaLoo (AKA SASHA) 4/5/2019, Sir Zeus (AKA ZEUS) 10/12/2017

Ragdoll Cats United!

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2020, 07:38:46 pm »

Offline Ragsmomma

« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2020, 08:27:09 pm »
Oh, we're still plugging along.  I had sciatica in January and most of February and could not sit at the computer.  Wow, that is one of the most painful things you can get and when you mix disc pain with it, oh...  Jamie's face around the eye, up to the ear and down into the whisker pad is still not healed.  He's had a depo shot and is still scratching.  We've been using the opthalmic cream and I've been putting aquaphor on as well.  He was pretty upset over his Mom being so sick and doing so much moaning (yup, did that too).  It finally decided to move along and I've been going for massages too.  Jamie just rubs all over me, kisses, etc.  So glad to have Mom in a better state.  I think we've set a record for vet appointments and right now is the first time since last August that we don't have a weekly appointment scheduled.  Cross those fingers he heals up.  We are kind of running out of options.

Sue
  • Rags, Beau & Jamie

Ragdoll Cats United!

« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2020, 08:27:09 pm »

Tags: