Author Topic: Jamie's doing well  (Read 46 times)

Offline Ragsmomma

Jamie's doing well
« on: September 05, 2019, 08:25:38 pm »
Surgery was a week ago today and there's no fluid buildup.  Anything that looks like it is just soft tissue swelling.  He is eating like a horse and gets on the bed at night to snuggle with me.  He does, however, think his litter box is a wonderful place to sleep.  I'm taking him back next Wednesday and if Doc thinks the ear looks good enough, he'll take the stitches out.  We will then try some very light massage to see if that helps the ear to look more normal instead of all wrinkly.  Jamie has been so good with all the doctors who have seen him.  He just sits there and lets them do what they have to do.  I think we are both glad this is behind us and he has had pranic healing done on him.  Worked well.

Sue
  • Rags, Beau & Jamie

Offline Desi

• Global Moderator
  • tired lol
    • RagdollsUnited.com
  • About me: Owned by a Ragdoll
Re: Jamie's doing well
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 08:35:51 pm »
That's great news!  So glad there's hope for Jamie's ear, too :)
  • Desmond the Ragdoll, Duma the Savannah, and Baby Bobbie Dylan child of the mean streets, poetess and occasional musician.

Ragdoll Cats United!

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2019, 08:35:51 pm »
Your Ad Here

Offline HelenMac

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 12:56:08 am »
Thats wonderful news so glad this is behind you.  Hope and pray yesterdays visit went well too.
  • Shadow and Zimba

Offline Ragsmomma

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2019, 12:57:13 pm »
Stitches are out.  Ear still looks puffy inside.  I'm using Tritop once a day to moisturize the ear and help keep it from getting infected.  Jamie is a little more like himself each day but loves sleeping in his litterbox.  I'm hoping that the swelling I'm seeing is just soft tissue swelling and not the hematoma coming back.  His biggest change is that he purrs when I rub his back instead of crying.  What a time we've been through.

Sue
  • Rags, Beau & Jamie

Tags: