Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 4962 times)

Offline Linda

• Global Moderator
  • A house is not a home without a furbaby...or FIVE!
  • About me: Owned by a Ragdoll
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2016, 09:19:25 pm »
I understand that feeling completely, Mark. I'm pretty sure my last post wasn't received very well either, but like I stated within that post, I couldn't care less. I was just DONE with all of it. I've gone back there to read and respond to some PM's I've got going, but haven't bothered to check back on that thread...and I won't. As soon as the folks that I have been engaged in a PM with there, have joined here, I won't be going back at all. I'm hoping that can happen soon. Self expression is an individual experience to be stated at the posters discretion. There will be no spelling or grammar police on duty here to tell anyone otherwise. THANK GOODNESS FOR THE FREEDOM!   
  • Truffles (Tortie) 1/2012, Taffy (Tonkinese) 4/2013. Theo (Snowshoe lookin' cross-eyed Moggie) 2/2015. Simon Sez (Border Collie) 10/2005 and Synney Sox (Aussie Shepherd) 9/2015

Offline Rebecca

• Global Moderator
  • Every day is a new start
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2016, 01:43:02 am »
What we can't have grammar and spelling police? lol  ;D ;D ;D ::)
  • Freyr, Freya, Rune, MonAmi, and Blaise

Ragdoll Cats United!

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2016, 01:43:02 am »
Your Ad Here

Offline Linda

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2016, 01:51:20 am »
NO, REBECCA...NOOOOOO! LMAO
  • Truffles (Tortie) 1/2012, Taffy (Tonkinese) 4/2013. Theo (Snowshoe lookin' cross-eyed Moggie) 2/2015. Simon Sez (Border Collie) 10/2005 and Synney Sox (Aussie Shepherd) 9/2015

Offline Desi

• Global Moderator
  • tired lol
    • RagdollsUnited.com
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2016, 05:02:10 am »
Oh my gosh, thanks Calirags, I was feeling badly for originally inciting a riot, but this time shooting my mouth off turned out far better than I could have ever imagined!  Go figure! LMAO!

Haha, I'm a NYer with that sort of vocabulary and lack the ability to self-censor.  I know this about myself and usually appoint a moderator to moderate me because I just can't tolerate a lot of crap and keep my mouth (hands?) shut.  As you all know.

I can't tell you how many times I thought to myself that I should just start a new forum and see what happens, but then hesitated because as much as I don't self censor verbally, I do firmly believe in fair play.

But now that you instigated and pushed me over the edge, I'm glad it happened.  It looks like a lot of us were hoping just to have a place to chat, and not have to worry and tiptoe around ultra-sensitive bitches.  Can I say that?  Does it even make sense?  Seems like an oxymoron, but I can't think of a better way to describe it...

Anyway, I still have a lot of work to get done but I think I'm still high coming back from Golden Gate Park (2nd hand smoking only) and just wanted to chat with you all a bit and say thanks for making this happen.
  • Desmond the Ragdoll, Duma the Savannah, and Baby Bobbie Dylan child of the mean streets, poetess and occasional musician.

Offline Linda

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2016, 02:01:39 pm »
I'm so glad that you took the "plunge" Dawn! It looks like a lot of others are happy about it, too. and no you cannot say Bitch here, because if you do your keyboard will set itself on fire and your fingertips will get badly scorched, causing you to have to be rushed to the hospital, where they will call the law on you, then, after you have been treated, the coppers will lock you up for the duration of your days, leaving us to run amok on your brand new forum....AND THAT WILL SIMPLY NOT DO AT ALL!!   Buahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Tags: