Author Topic: The Fountain  (Read 776 times)

Offline Ragsmomma

The Fountain
« on: August 13, 2018, 06:16:05 pm »
I gave up on using a fountain for just Jamie.  I'd clean it and the next thing I knew, it was cruddy dirty again.  I put a bowl down yesterday, filled it with fresh water and told my brain I'm going to wash it out every day and give him more fresh water.  I found that he'd had a good drink out of it this morning and washed and refilled it.  Think it will keep the water much fresher when there's only one kitty drinking.  It was different when I had 3-4 cats.

Sue
  • Rags, Beau & Jamie

Offline Desi

• Global Moderator
  • tired lol
    • RagdollsUnited.com
  • About me: Owned by a Ragdoll
Re: The Fountain
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 04:55:33 am »
Yeah, I went the same way for a while, but with 4 cats now it's hard enough to keep the water bowl full.

I find that this fountain does a pretty good job, it's got a few levels of filters, plus it's kinda nice to look at (the one I have is a much older model but like the one in the top left corner):

https://www.thirstycatfountains.com/

• Desmond the Ragdoll, Duma the Savannah, and Baby Bobbie Dylan child of the mean streets, poetess and occasional musician.

Ragdoll Cats United!

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 04:55:33 am »
Your Ad Here

Offline Rebecca

• Global Moderator
  • Every day is a new start
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 03:07:09 pm »
Those fountains are nice but out of my price range at the moment, by the time I add exchange and shipping .....
  • Freyr, Freya, Rune, MonAmi, and Blaise

Offline Desi

• Global Moderator
  • tired lol
    • RagdollsUnited.com
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 04:53:41 am »
Those fountains are nice but out of my price range at the moment, by the time I add exchange and shipping .....

Watch the website closely.  I think I got a "second" (ie. has some defect that I can't see) which made it pretty reasonably priced (compared to regular fountains).  But I do recall watching and waiting for exactly what I wanted, at a lower price.  Or try messaging them on FB, they seem to be online a lot, maybe they have a deal around?
  • Desmond the Ragdoll, Duma the Savannah, and Baby Bobbie Dylan child of the mean streets, poetess and occasional musician.

Tags: