Author Topic: Beau  (Read 1612 times)

Offline Ragsmomma

Beau
« on: March 03, 2018, 02:41:04 pm »
I know there is a different spot for this but don't want to see it there for months.  I lost Beau on Thursday.  We have basically no idea what happened.  He went peacefully and quickly.  The vet had done blood work and said he did not see anything that could have caused this.  My only consolation is that Beau is now with his much loved brother Max.  He had an emergency vet visit Thursday and the vet was just shocked when I called him on Friday.  Sure do miss my Beau.

Sue
  • Rags, Beau & Jamie

Offline Desi

• Global Moderator
  • tired lol
    • RagdollsUnited.com
  • About me: Owned by a Ragdoll
Re: Beau
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 04:14:05 pm »
Oh my goodness!  I am so sorry, Sue.  I know how horrible it is to lose them.  This must be so scary and confusing.  So sorry for your loss.  :(  RIP Beau.  For sure Max is up at the bridge with him, so they can play together again.
  • Desmond the Ragdoll, Duma the Savannah, and Baby Bobbie Dylan child of the mean streets, poetess and occasional musician.

Ragdoll Cats United!

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 04:14:05 pm »
Your Ad Here

Offline Teresa

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 12:58:24 am »
Oh my goodness! I was not expecting to see this in your post. I am so sorry!I know that words simply can't ease the grief you must be feeling. Rest in the knowledge that Beau couldn't have been loved better and more care for.  Please accept my sincere sympathy.

Offline Ragsmomma

Re: Beau is gone
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 01:58:13 am »
Thanks, ladies.  For a couple of days it didn't seem real.  Unfortunately, now it does and the tears come at the drop of a hat. 

Sue
  • Rags, Beau & Jamie

Offline Ragsmomma

Re: Beau is gone
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 01:59:59 am »
I know there is a different spot for this but don't want to see it there for months.  I lost Beau on Thursday.  We have basically no idea what happened.  He went peacefully and quickly.  The vet had done blood work and said he did not see anything that could have caused this.  My only consolation is that Beau is now with his much loved brother Max.  He had an emergency vet visit Thursday and the vet was just shocked when I called him on Friday.  Sure do miss my Beau.

Sue
  • Rags, Beau & Jamie

Offline Rebecca

• Global Moderator
  • Every day is a new start
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2018, 04:30:50 pm »
Oh No
I am so very sorry for your loss Sue.  Sending lots of hugs and thoughts for you and the other furries.

HUGS
  • Freyr, Freya, Rune, MonAmi, and Blaise

Offline Huggy

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2018, 05:33:30 am »
So sorry for your loss of Beau.  What a shock to have it happen so quickly.  May you be comforted by your happy memories of him.

Offline HelenMac

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2018, 02:43:24 am »
So very sorry for your loss of Beau  Sue your heart must be breaking right now...  Know your in my thoughts and prayers..  Sending lots hugs and prayers your way.    hugs
  • Shadow and Zimba

Offline Codysmom

• Global Moderator
  • Mum to Cody, Fozzy, Katy & Mittens!
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2018, 10:38:28 pm »
Oh no Sue! I'm so terribly sorry to hear of your loss.  :'(  Words fail me, but I think we all know how much pain a passing of a beloved pet can leave us with. ((((HUGS))))
  • 3 Raggies, 1 moggie (Ragdoll wannabee) and a mini doxie!

Offline Ragsmomma

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2018, 01:53:20 pm »
One of the things that made this somewhat easier was when my long-time vet, who was not there when I took Beau in, came over in the waiting room to tell me how sorry he was.  We think that Beau had an embolism.  They are catastrophic and quick and there is nothing you can do for them.  That made me feel somewhat better.  Beau actually was worse after the vet and within a short period of time was gone.  I do miss him terribly but know that he is with Max.  Jamie tried to do the snuggle routine when I was knitting last night.  I do have to give him credit for trying.  Thank you all for your concern.  This is the only place online that I posted about my boy.

Sue
  • Rags, Beau & Jamie

Ragdoll Cats United!

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2018, 01:53:20 pm »
Your Ad Here

Offline Desi

• Global Moderator
  • tired lol
    • RagdollsUnited.com
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2018, 01:10:46 am »
Jamie tried to do the snuggle routine when I was knitting last night.  I do have to give him credit for trying. 

He must be missing his brother, too.  Sounds like he's trying to make Mom feel better.  I can tell how much you are hurting.  It will take some time, but I'm glad you have Jamie to keep you company.  :'(
  • Desmond the Ragdoll, Duma the Savannah, and Baby Bobbie Dylan child of the mean streets, poetess and occasional musician.

Tags: