Author Topic: Little Millie  (Read 3419 times)

Offline my3girls

Little Millie
« on: December 23, 2016, 01:22:51 pm »
I was getting my new calendars ready to set out around the house and at my work looking at all of Colleen's lovely pictures I was wondering about precious Millie (tiny grey & white kitten). I chose to put her pic on my January month.
I'm distraught that I cannot remember which of our forum members found her being picked on by the birds in a street so I'm asking all of you - has anyone seen an update? That was such an amazing story & she's so adorable.
  • Charlotte my big redhead (rescue horse), Noli seal bicolor Ragdoll, Pippa blue mitted Ragdoll

Offline Teresa

Re: Little Millie
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 02:55:42 pm »
Millie was found by Jill Weller.  You're not on Facebook, are you? She posts her on there quite a bit and she is a little ball of fire!!

Ragdoll Cats United!

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 02:55:42 pm »
Your Ad Here

Offline Rebecca

• Global Moderator
  • Every day is a new start
  • About me: Owned by a Ragdoll
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 06:25:37 pm »
She also has an amazing instagram account under kerbykitty.
@Kerbykitty
I have tagged her here as well.  She may have the same issue others have of not logging in after the change of name and is having trouble.  I will mention on facebook for her to post here.
  • Freyr, Freya, Rune, MonAmi, and Blaise

Offline Desi

• Global Moderator
  • tired lol
    • RagdollsUnited.com
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 10:12:48 pm »
Millie is one of my favorite purrsonalities.  I hope she and Jill and the bunch find their way here (back here?)
  • Desmond the Ragdoll, Duma the Savannah, and Baby Bobbie Dylan child of the mean streets, poetess and occasional musician.

Offline Codysmom

• Global Moderator
  • Mum to Cody, Fozzy, Katy & Mittens!
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2016, 10:48:56 am »
Yes, little Millie is definitely a favourite of many, she has such spunk and is growing into such a beautiful girl.

Hope Jill (Kerbykat) will post updates of her soon. :)
  • 3 Raggies, 1 moggie (Ragdoll wannabee) and a mini doxie!

Offline Kerbykitty

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2016, 04:09:13 pm »
Aww, thanks for checking in on Millie! She is now 7 months old and has so much personality! She entertains me daily with her antics. Her and Kerby are still great friends and he loves to have a wrestly buddy. I had some issues with Photobucket awhile back so haven't posted much anywhere besides FB and IG. I promise to do better here. Here are a few pics from this morning. She was suprisingly calm so don't let the innocent look fool you!

ANNNDD I'm still having issues. It won't let me copy the link. grr.... In the meantime if you type Kerbykitty into Google and select the Images filter Millie will be right there!
  • Kerby, Millie, Maddie and Tessa

Offline my3girls

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2016, 05:10:14 pm »
Jill soooo glad you replied. I am also having frustrating issues w/Pb, but it took me so long to figure out how to get an acct., transfer pics from my iPhone, etc. that I just don't want to be bothered with any other means of posting pictures.  I'm glad you still have little Millie & am sad I can't see pictures of her your story was so amazing.
Thanks for updating

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR & HAPPY ALL OTHER HOLIDAYS
  • Charlotte my big redhead (rescue horse), Noli seal bicolor Ragdoll, Pippa blue mitted Ragdoll

Offline HelenMac

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2016, 10:25:37 pm »
I'm also having trouble with Photo bucket in fact have given up and now trying out flicker.  At least can post pictures once figure out what I'm doing lol. Photos of Little Millie are adorable.  She sure is a cutie.
  • Shadow and Zimba

Offline Kerbykitty

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 02:47:25 am »
Giving this a try. Sorry if it shows up huge!

The following users thanked this post: Desi, my3girls

Offline Kerbykitty

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 02:52:26 am »
Well it looks fine on my computer but wonky on my phone. I'll post a few more and
will try to resize them when I post the next time.

Ragdoll Cats United!

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 02:52:26 am »
Your Ad Here

Offline Kerbykitty

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2016, 02:59:15 am »
Promising not to peek at her Christmas presents

Only way to get both of them in one photo--bring out boxes

Nearly every photo of  Millie is an action photo!

Offline HelenMac

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2016, 04:35:58 am »
Millie is so cute  love seeing pictures of her and Kerby thanks for sharing them with us.
  • Shadow and Zimba

Offline Codysmom

• Global Moderator
  • Mum to Cody, Fozzy, Katy & Mittens!
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2016, 12:27:20 pm »
Those two have got to be amongst the cutest buddies ever. Thanks for sharing these Jill, they're just too precious! ❤️❤️❤️
  • 3 Raggies, 1 moggie (Ragdoll wannabee) and a mini doxie!

Offline my3girls

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2016, 03:35:20 pm »
Oh my Mille is "out of this world" adorable! AND she has turned into such a lovely young lady. I am SO glad you were in the right place at the right time to rescue her. You are definitely her guardian angel. Thank you for posting her wonderful picture and including handsome Kerby. 

Tags: where is she