Author Topic: An interesting website... Catfood Database (cat food rankings)  (Read 3324 times)

Offline Desi

• Global Moderator
  • tired lol
    • RagdollCatsUnited.com
  • About me: Owned by a Ragdoll
http://catfooddb.com/

I'm looking through it now...could be of use?  I'm always so skeptical.  Anyone else want to take a look and see what they're about?
  • Desmond the Ragdoll, Duma the Savannah, and Baby Bobbie Dylan child of the mean streets, poetess and occasional musician.
I think it's fixed now

Offline Ragsmomma

Re: An interesting website... Catfood Database (cat food rankings)
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 02:54:03 pm »
I thought I'd be able to look at the dry food I use but couldn't.  Jamie does not like wet food and will occasionally eat a nibble but that's it.  Buying it at Chewy's or Amazon doesn't work because I don't need a whole case of anything.  Did I miss something or is there a listing ranking the foods?

Sue
  • Rags, Beau & Jamie

Ragdoll Cats United!

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 02:54:03 pm »

Offline Desi

• Global Moderator
  • tired lol
    • RagdollCatsUnited.com
  • About me: Owned by a Ragdoll
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 12:10:43 am »
I thought I'd be able to look at the dry food I use but couldn't.  Jamie does not like wet food and will occasionally eat a nibble but that's it.  Buying it at Chewy's or Amazon doesn't work because I don't need a whole case of anything.  Did I miss something or is there a listing ranking the foods?

Sue

There's a giant box that says "Best Dry Food Brands."  It has a medium hair tabby on it with a funny look on its face.  If you click on that box and scroll down there's a bunch of foods listed.  Since you didn't say what brand you use, I don't know if that brand is there, but the top 12 are listed.

If you just scroll down the main page, there is a subheading that says Cat Food Reviews - All Brands, I'd be surprised if yours isn't there, but again, I'm sure there might be some obscure ones they left out, there's at least a hundred or so listed.
  • Desmond the Ragdoll, Duma the Savannah, and Baby Bobbie Dylan child of the mean streets, poetess and occasional musician.
I think it's fixed now

Offline Ragsmomma

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 11:34:14 am »
We use blue buffalo limited ingredient and it's a fish and potato.  I found that I could see what was rated if I just put in blue buffalo.  I was being too specific.  Interesting site.

Sue
  • Rags, Beau & Jamie

Ragdoll Cats United!

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 11:34:14 am »

Tags: