Author Topic: Please pray for New Zealand  (Read 4104 times)

Offline HelenMac

Please pray for New Zealand
« on: April 13, 2017, 03:36:10 am »
Please pray for New Zealand and my family.  Another storm really hitting New Zealand they are really worried say its worse thats hit New Zealand since the Wahini disaster in 1968.  Cyclone cook is due to touch down 6pm tonight. New Zealand is water logged floods all over the place evacuations taking place in all low lying areas rain is so heavy. http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11837255.
  • Shadow and Zimba

Offline Rebecca

• Global Moderator
  • Every day is a new start
  • About me: Owned by a Ragdoll
Re: Please pray for New Zealand
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 02:03:22 pm »
You are all in our prayers - have the carriers ready and be safe.
  • Freyr, Freya, Rune, MonAmi, and Blaise

Ragdoll Cats United!

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 02:03:22 pm »

Offline HelenMac

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 09:24:09 pm »

Thanks for the prayers family flooded again unfortunately  :'( but they okay.. Cat enclosure sodden hopefully dry out today they are so glad to be out there this morning after two days being locked in.😺 I covered the tower in the plastic bag our mattress came in took it off this morning and it kept it completely dry so  2 happy boys  can lie on that until  everything else is dry.  I also put a tarpaulin up on one side where the wind was blowing in to try keep some of the rain out.    Thank goodness didn't touch down in  Auckland where they live as predicted and us in Hamilton so only got the torrential rain not the 150kh winds otherwise would have been alot worse. Unfortunately for other cities  lots  land slides floods  roads and towns cut off Water water everywhere need some sun  8) to dry the North Island out and no more storms please..
  • Shadow and Zimba

Offline Codysmom

• Global Moderator
  • Mum to Cody, Katy and Wesley
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 02:37:57 pm »
How scary Helen, will be thinking of you and all your family in prayer. Please let us know whether you're okay. :( xoxoxoxo
  • 3 Raggies and a mini doxie!

Offline HelenMac

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 11:31:24 pm »
Thanks Colleen we are okay unfortunately still getting bursts of real torrential rain but then sun comes out for bit which is nice until the next downpour.. Theres minimäl wind so hopefully the enclosure will  continue to dry out.  Shadow is on tower fast asleep.  Zimba in my bed don't think he likes the noise of rain on roof its so loud. We are very blessed the village has been built so well no flooding anywhere in village but get onto the roads outside the village and its bad in places..  Hubby had to go out yesterday and he said water water everywhere trees down flooded roads a real mess..   
  • Shadow and Zimba

Offline Ragsmomma

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2017, 01:07:55 am »
I'm glad that you both and the boys are safe and dry.  Hope the family makes out ok.  The changes in the weather have become kind of scary.  You are all in our prayers.

Sue
  • Rags, Beau & Jamie

Offline Codysmom

• Global Moderator
  • Mum to Cody, Katy and Wesley
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2017, 07:29:09 pm »
So thankful you're all okay Helen. Being thinking of you so much! ❤️❤️❤️
  • 3 Raggies and a mini doxie!

Offline my3girls

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2017, 01:30:19 am »
Helen, So sorry to hear about the terrible weather - just getting to this post. Glad it wasn't quite as bad as it could have been & that the village is ok. Perhaps things have gotten a little better since you originally posted. I sure hope Everyone in your family is also safe.
Hugs.
  • Charlotte my big redhead (rescue horse), Noli seal bicolor Ragdoll, Pippa blue mitted Ragdoll

Ragdoll Cats United!

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2017, 01:30:19 am »

Tags: