Ragdoll Details > Ragdoll Cat Games

Anyone else play Cluedo?

(1/2) > >>

Codysmom:
My daughter loves playing board games and I found a really old set of Cluedo we used when I was a kid, needless to say just how OLD it is. LOL!

Anyway it was in need of some new cards and I made some using the furbabies,  I LOVE them! LOLOL :D

Ragsmomma:
oh, my, I never heard of the game but absolutely love the cards you made up.  They are absolutely adorable and made me laugh out loud.  I think you should see of the makers of Cluedo are still around and send them the replacement cards.  They're great!!

Sue

Desi:
I had no idea what Cluedo was (is it a card game based on Clue?) but those are hysterical!  Good job!

Codysmom:

--- Quote from: Ragsmomma on April 01, 2017, 11:19:36 pm ---oh, my, I never heard of the game but absolutely love the cards you made up.  They are absolutely adorable and made me laugh out loud.  I think you should see of the makers of Cluedo are still around and send them the replacement cards.  They're great!!

Sue

--- End quote ---

Thanks Sue. I'm glad you enjoyed them, they were such fun to make!  ;D
Perhaps you know the game in the U.S. as "Clue"? It's really a great family game to play and of course using the fur babies as the 'suspects' makes it more so.

Codysmom:

--- Quote from: Desi on April 02, 2017, 01:22:14 am ---I had no idea what Cluedo was (is it a card game based on Clue?) but those are hysterical!  Good job!

--- End quote ---

Yes, it is the game "Clue". Here and in the U.K. it's known as "Cluedo", if you know the actual characters in Clue then you'll appreciate these cards more. :D

I realised I had left out Colonel Mustard's monocle when I took posted the pic. This is Col. Mustard's (aka Cody) actual card. He's a very distinguished chap. LOL!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version