Author Topic: I could scream with frustration  (Read 5040 times)

Offline HelenMac

I could scream with frustration
« on: November 28, 2016, 11:24:44 pm »
Last week I ordered two catiti Jumbo litter boxes for the boys after finally finding somewhere that sold them. The other one I bought is too hard for me to scoop with the hood on and without the hood the litter goes from one end of the bathroom to the other.  :(
 Well got sent from Rotorua on Thursday to Hamilton and then sent back to Rotorua on Friday.  After the shop managed to track them  down got sent again yesterday and I finally got them today. Open the box and they are the wrong ones. :'(   Emailed them this morning still waiting for a reply.  >:(
  • Shadow and Zimba

Offline Linda

• Global Moderator
  • A house is not a home without a furbaby...or SIX!
  • About me: Owned by a Ragdoll
Re: I could scream with frustration
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 01:02:46 am »
Oh Helen, I understand and can relate to you total frustration. It's bad enough that you've had to look around everywhere to finally find someone that sells what has what you need and then to go through all of that waiting and other nonsense on top of all that to be even further disappointed when your package finally arrives, just adds insult to injury. I hope that this all gets resolved in a reasonable amount of time and you FINALLY have boxes that will work for you. :(
  • Lady Truffles of Sugarland (TRUFFLES) 1/1/2012, Lady Taffanella of Garland (AKA TAFFY) 4/1/2013. King Tutankhamun (AKA TUT) 2/1/2015. Sir Simon Sez (AKA SIMON) 10/1/2005, Princess SashaLoo (AKA SASHA) 4/5/2019, Sir Zeus (AKA ZEUS) 10/12/2017

Ragdoll Cats United!

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 01:02:46 am »

Offline Desi

• Global Moderator
  • tired lol
    • RagdollCatsUnited.com
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 02:33:11 am »
You mean these?  ​​

They're pretty awesome litterboxes, and ridicuously big, I had one a while back, the large was big enough, even Desi didn't need the jumbo, but if you have several that want to go together it would be perfect. 
I always wanted to try this one but it's a little out of my price range. 
​​

This one is much less expensive but really good, too. 

​​
  • Desmond the Ragdoll, Duma the Savannah, and Baby Bobbie Dylan child of the mean streets, poetess and occasional musician.
I think it's fixed now

Offline my3girls

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 02:49:26 am »
Helen perhaps you could tell me exactly what you're looking for & I could find it here in the states. I'm getting pretty good @ sending things "long distances" :P

I'm not sure how large a box you're needing or whether it's covered or open. It's terrible that you're having so much trouble. Let me know if I can help :)
  • Charlotte my big redhead (rescue horse), Noli seal bicolor Ragdoll, Pippa blue mitted Ragdoll

Offline HelenMac

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2016, 03:36:29 am »
Yes Desi the boys need the top photo the Jumbo they have the large now but can't turn around in it. Both 8kg now big long gorgeous boys.  Not as big as dad he's over 9kg. 
  • Shadow and Zimba

Offline HelenMac

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2016, 03:42:32 am »
Thanks Ondre I did find them on Amazon but  they wanted over $100 just for shipping   hence why was so happy to find here. Unfortunately beginning to look like no longer available here. :'(
  • Shadow and Zimba

Offline HelenMac

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2016, 02:04:55 am »
Well just been phoned no longer available here  >:( >:(
  • Shadow and Zimba

Offline HelenMac

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2016, 06:58:42 pm »
Can't believe it thought had solved problem by getting the catit open top with a rim as it will go in a cupboard without a door so still sort of enclosed and being open top the boys can turn around so go to order it and out of stock every where.   :(
  • Shadow and Zimba

Offline Linda

• Global Moderator
  • A house is not a home without a furbaby...or SIX!
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2016, 03:24:43 pm »
OH NO!  I am so sorry...I can truly imagine the huge disappointment you must be feeling. Not to mention the anger that has to accompany that, after being led down a dead end path. Hopefully something or somewhere else will come up soon and you will finally be able to realize your desire. :( I'm so sorry
  • Lady Truffles of Sugarland (TRUFFLES) 1/1/2012, Lady Taffanella of Garland (AKA TAFFY) 4/1/2013. King Tutankhamun (AKA TUT) 2/1/2015. Sir Simon Sez (AKA SIMON) 10/1/2005, Princess SashaLoo (AKA SASHA) 4/5/2019, Sir Zeus (AKA ZEUS) 10/12/2017

Offline Teresa

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2016, 01:56:16 am »
Bummer -- do you think they are permanently out of stock or maybe get more in sometime??

Ragdoll Cats United!

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2016, 01:56:16 am »

Offline HelenMac

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2016, 06:38:00 am »
Turns out alot of the catit larger items are now no longer able to be ordered and brought into New Zealand by the importer because not enough is sold in comparison to the larger countries.   I tried to order two catiti jumbo litter pans thru Amazon but they wanted $300 nz dollars to ship it to me so including price of pans was going to be $420 nz dollars..  Umm I don't think so.   Fingers crossed I can get the catit open pan next week.  Have spoken to a shop but they are only allowed to order on a Monday from the importer who are showing the open one on their web site so hopefully can get me one.  None of the other stores have them either and restocking was supposed to be yesterday.    I looked at baby baths but they are so fancy now  with weird bottoms and plug holes no longer flat surfaces so thats not going to work and none of the shops have big enough plastic bins I tell you been everywhere this week.   The large pan I bought isn't working very disappointing cats love it but I can't scoop it due to the shape of the top and I can't unhook the top with my hands to open it to scoop. All in all the catit ones are the best design and shape just wish I could get the jumbo as Shadow can't turn around in the closed top one anymore so hopefully the open top will solve that problem.   Makes me wonder what other people use for their raggie's  and  main coon's here in New Zealand cause boy the litter boxes and trays are small here now.
  • Shadow and Zimba

Offline HelenMac

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2016, 01:13:57 am »
Such relief was phoned christmas eve to say open catit pan had arrived we shot off to get it filled it put in open cupboard  was used instantly by Shadow and both are happy using it. So took the other one away as was a killer to scoop.   Zimba still just fits in the catit enclosed  one  so they have one of each which I can scoop without being a contortionist and breaking my back  so one very happy mum.  Will still keep trying to find a way of getting the jumbo.
  • Shadow and Zimba

Ragdoll Cats United!

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2016, 01:13:57 am »

Tags: