Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/public/smf/Sources/Subs.php on line 3851

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/public/smf/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 900

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/public/smf/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 908

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/public/smf/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 920

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/public/smf/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 932

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /home/public/smf/Sources/Subs-Editor.php on line 934
Holiday Card Exchange

Ragdoll Details > Ragdoll Cat Games

Holiday Card Exchange

(1/2) > >>

Rebecca:
Some members have mentioned a card exchange for the holidays.

This photo is my display from a number of years ago

If people are interested, I am willing to do the gathering of address and sending them out.
Things are tighter than tight at my house at the moment so I most likely will not be taking part, it's not the cost of the cards but the mailing cost here that are the killer.

Codysmom:
I would be interested in taking part, but would need to have the addresses soon as our postage is not only unreliable but VERY, VERY SLOW!

I got some lovely Christmas cards in February and March this year which I know had been posted before Christmas last year. LOL! I did enjoy them, but I know it's frustrating too. Also not sure whether everyone received my cards last year?

HelenMac:
Would lve to take part but both hands in casts so can't hold pen at moment  :(

Rebecca:

--- Quote from: HelenMac on November 08, 2016, 05:34:43 am ---Would lve to take part but both hands in casts so can't hold pen at moment  :(

--- End quote ---

Oh dear - guess that is a good excuse to get out of sending cards this year lol.

Rebecca:
It seems like not too many are able to take part. So I will let those that do exchange their own information.  Maybe as the forum grows .....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version